There’s this little café in West Hollywood that I love. Everything on their menu is absolutely delicious and service is beyond excellent. One of my fave item is their Power Salad. I love it so much I decided to try to make it myself at home. Pretty close, pretty good…The original recipe calls for raw kale but I didn’t have any so I used mixed greens instead. I made up my own quantities and my own Tahini dressing which you can find here. You will find the original at V Café in West Hollywood, CA. If you’re ever in the area, make sure to pay them a visit! In the meantime, enjoy this simple but delicious and super healthy salad at home.
- 3 handfuls Leafy greens or Raw Kale
- 1 large Tomato (cut in cubes)
- 1 medium Avocado (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 Cup Edamame (shelled)
- 1/2 Cup Garbanzo Beans (cooked)
- 1 1/2 TBSP Red Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Roasted Almonds (crushed)
Fill large salad bowl with greens then add all ingredients and mix well before adding the Tahini dressing.